Thursday 17 July 2008

"1960 No Surrender" surrenders

This is rather sad. But good may come of it.

A couple of days ago I posted a piece on a Chelsea-domiciled convicted kiddie-fiddler (and I'm talking serious rape, torture and abuse of very small children) who had been covered for by various elements of the arty-farty London establishment, and whose case had very mysteriously been kept out of the press. Friends of mine who are maybe less naive than I am about the sort of country we are living in got on to me and suggested that I ought to take the posting down for my own safety. With great regret I have done so, this not being my style at all. But it would be most inconvenient just at the moment to get myself taken out; dependent children, clueless Chinese wife, aged mother etc. Once I get the six-months-to-live chitty from the medico, then there'll be fireworks.

But interesting to know that the sort of offences which get your throat slit with a blunt knife by the kind of guys who occupy H.M. Prisons still elicit limitless support and solidarity from the London bourgeoisie (hereinafter to be known in this blog exclusively as "the kiddie-fiddler's friends"). But stupid of me - I've got a sodding history degree. Do not the names Mussolini, Hitler and Franco demonstrate just how far the rich will go to guard each other's arses? Were not the same things that happened to these poor little girls at the hands of a Chelsea scumbag done by Franco's Moors in 1936 with the blessing of the Roman Catholic Church? (The answer, if you're a benighted Papist idiot, is "Yes".)

Anyway, from now on no more fairness. I will admit at a pinch that there may be a few people in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea who have not actually raped a five-year-old to death. But I regard them all as basically complicit. (In fact my sons will probably reprimand me for the language used in this posting. I have used the word "Chelsea" three times (now four) despite a firm agreement between us that the word must always be pronounced and spelt "Scum". This is a football rather than a political issue, but I think the point stands. Sorry, lads.)

In future I will confine what knowledge I have concerning the kiddie-fiddlers' friends, their names, addresses and weaknesses, to a confined circle (the activists of Class War) and simply point out that if it is not safe for me to tell the truth about rich bastards, then the level of their own security should fall just a tad. Fair's fair. And given the present state of the financial markets, it is clear that a) if it was all right for bankers to be owning mansions in Belgravia in the good times, they now ought to be in two-bed flats in Peckham and going to work on the bus, and b) that isn't happening. Well, if there aren't any legal ways to reduce these people to the penury they deserve, we'll have to go for the illegal ones.

Kiddie-fiddlers' friends, your time will come!

4 comments:

Nick said...

Damn! Sorry I missed that one!

Unknown said...

I didn't agree with your stance on inciting criminal damage to the properties of the people who tried explain away his crimes however I feel aghast that you have to pull this page. Roger Took's very brave wife is trying to publicise his disgusting crimes and had a interview on Radio 4. His revolting behaviour must never be swept under the carpet.

Ken said...

The silly sod didn't have to pull the whole post, but he was advised by mates that the old bill would not have been too keen on the incitement to commit criminal damage bits.

The post should have been edited to get rid of those two or so sentences and then left in place.

Tamburlaine the Great said...

Yes, OK. While we anarchists don't have much sympathy for the supremacy of the law (if the game is loaded against you, you don't need to stick to the Queensberry Rules) I can see the point of staying the right side of it for tactical purposes until you're ready for the full head-on. Besides, what I said was unnecessary; publicise the names and addresses and leave people to draw their own conclusions.