Monday 9 June 2008

Practical Islam

Today's Independent (yes, I know, but I'll leave my criticism of the Indefensible for the time being) has a piece on a 14-year-old wannabe suicide bomber explaining how he got that way. "All I know is what the mullahs told me and kept telling me, that the British and the Americans were against God," he said with his head bowed down, his hands twisting a handkerchief.

How does this differ from what young men in Birmingham and Lancashire are being told?

"I wanted to see my mother and father but I was told that was not possible for security reasons. That upset me but I thought I will be seeing them again as soon as I got back.(Oh yes? So the poor kid clearly hadn't grasped what he was in for.) They said my family would get well paid for what I was doing."

Tolerance, always tolerance. And understanding of the reality of Islam. Well, thanks - you can't get much nearer to understanding of the reality of Islam than that. Sorry, but this is what it is about.

No Islam In Britain!

No comments: