Wednesday 19 December 2007

Yes! Victory in Sight....

You know that feeling you get, in sport, politics or whatever, when you see your opponent make a mistake that leaves the goal open, the wicket undefended, the queen en prise etc.? Well, I've just come across one in my court battle with the Queen Bitch over all my money. Among the documents that she's presenting to the court in support of her case is one which I know to have been obtained illegally (i.e. stolen) - and (oh joy!) I can prove it. Silly cow - no connection with rationality at all. I rather pity her lawyers who've been told a lot of lies which will stand up in court about as well as me with a bottle of scotch inside me. Still, they're getting paid, and since when have lawyers worried about getting paid for talking a lot of shite?

No comments: